There are many environmental diseases that is affecting both human ,Animals and Aquatic lives.
Illnesses and conditions caused by factors in the environment are collectively called environmental diseases. Pesticides, chemicals, radiation, air pollution, and water pollution, are some of the manmade hazards that are believed to contribute to human illnesses. Potential illness-causing agents are everywhere: at home, at work, and at play. However, the likelihood of an individual developing a specific disease depends on the hazards present in their particular environment and their genetic susceptibility to a specific hazard. For example, x-ray technicians are at risk for radiation-induced illnesses, whereas coal miners are prone to lung diseases caused by inhalation of dust. Proper use of safeguards can prevent these and other environmental diseases.
Environment is a place where humans as well as plants and animals live. Keeping it clean and neat is our responsibility. It is necessary to keep our environment clean because we get fresh air, reduce pollution etc. An unclean environment leads to a bad condition of a society, arrival of diseases and many more.
With the ever increasing use of technology and industries flourishing the amount of pollution in our environment is increasing at a rapid pace. Keeping our environment clean is a very important part of our lives in these days.
It is important to focus on this as we have to make sure that the environment is preserved for future generations. Water pollution and litter are considered to be two of the main cause of the environment being dirty.
1) A clean environment is essential for healthy living
2) The overall temperature of Earth’s atmosphere is increasing
3) Your great-great & great-great-great grandchildren will appreciate it
4) Biodiversity is important
Biodiversity refers to the variety of plants, animals, and other living things in our world. According to the EPA, it can be negatively influenced by natural forces and human activities.
5) It’s a reflection of your character
6) Earth is our home
Earth is where we live. Well, at least until Elon Musk builds an economical and efficient way for us to get to another planet. So, we better take care of it!
There are a few standard methods you can use to reduce the spread of infectious diseases. These include:
• hand hygiene, such as washing your hands
• covering your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing
• having good personal hygiene yourself
• making sure you provide the older adult with good personal hygiene
• using proper food preparation and storing food
• keeping dishes and utensils clean